| Registration Form
| Updates & Complaints Form
Welcome to Jesus House, DC Soul Care where we are committed to sharing the love and life of God with one another.
Our Soul Care ministry is growing and thriving. It offers every person a sense of belonging and a special place to experience authentic love. Don’t put off any longer becoming a member of a Soul Care here in Jesus House, DC. You won’t regret it.
The Soul Care Ministry is designed for people to Care for one another, to Grow Spiritually, and to Reach non-Christians with the love of God.
A variety of groups are available, including these categories: single women, single mothers, single men, married women, married men, single women. They range in size from 4 to 12 people.
- Groups meet in church on the 2nd and 4th Sundays after each service.
- The format is very casual and interactive, with discussion-oriented Bible studies facilitated by the cell leader.
- Soul Care cover a variety of topics that meet the needs of its members.
- Group members keep in touch with each other during the week (through phone calls, emails, or visits).
- Soul Care members periodically engage in social and ministry activities (e.g. fun outings, evangelism and visitation projects).
If you are interested in participating in a JHDC Soul Care, please call the Church Office at 301-650-1900 or send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org